Are you self-motivated and enjoy solving challenging problems?
Are you passionate about crafting an amazing user experience?
Do you like the opportunity to quickly advance your career?
Do you like working with Innovative technology and for a great cause?
If so, we would like to talk to you about the possibility of joining our team!
iCE Neurosystems is fast-growing, commercial stage, neurotech startup dedicated to generating better data to save the brain. We developed proprietary medical devices and cutting-edge data-centric technologies to facilitate this goal for doctors and clinicians. Our iCEWav platform is the world’s first integrated, full-stack data system to revolutionize brain care for critically ill patients. At iCE Neurosystems, we adopt the culture of continuous development and improvement, not only in developing our products, but also in developing our team members’ skills and expertise.
iCE Neurosystems is looking for talented and experienced ICU Nurses to join our Clinical Support team as our on the ground representatives. As a key member of our CAS team, you will work hand in hand with our founders and leadership to create and execute development strategies and provide support for our end-to-end platform from bedside edge devices to large-scale cloud services.
· Be a lead iCE Neurosystems representative in the clinical setting
o Getting assistance of iCE OPS or IT team as needed
· Assist with the set-up of the in-hospital equipment under the direction of IT team
· Maintenance of the in-hospital equipment
o Monitoring of the equipment state
§ Ensuring proper use of the equipment
§ Ensuring peripherals and cables are functional on each machine
§ Reporting to iCE OPS Team or IT any issues with equipment and assist with the resolution
· Lead On-Site Inventory Control
o Make sure that sites have adequate inventory
· Lead on-site training and user interaction liaison
o Train nursing staff on proper use of iCE Systems
o Assist Provider staff with use of TC electrodes and SG kits
o Provide On-Site support as needed
o Based on the in-field feedback, assist iCE Team with design and future development of iCE Support Materials and training executions
· Assist with expansion beyond the initial rollout setting in the hospital
o Evangelizing iCE Usage beyond the initial ICU (organic expansion driver)
· Assist iCE Finance team as needed with hospital Finance and Procurement
o Assist with AP set-up in the hospital for iCE Account
o On ground support as needed
· Strong clinical background in the intensive care setting
· Willingness to travel to support in-hospital rollouts (which could be a period of up to two weeks or more) and clinical use
· Available as an on-site support M-F
· Be available for a call schedule TBD
· Some weekends/nights required
· Attend in-person iCE Operational Meetings
· Base salary
· Health, Dental and Vision
· Paid vacation and sick days
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status protected by law.